Lawn Installation Wakefield MA - Sod Installation
If you search for Lawn Installation Wakefield MA you will find Lentine Landscaping a local landscaper that installs new lawns in Wakefield MA. We provide top-quality lawn installations for residential and commercial customers in the greater Wakefield MA area.
Professional Lawn Installation Wakefield MA
Installing a new lawn adds beauty to your landscape and provides an outdoor living space that is easy to maintain. Lentine Landscaping will work with you to learn exactly what you want from your lawn. We will evaluate your existing lawn, understand why you want to replace it, and confirm how you intend to care for your lawn. This allows us to make recommendations for the right lawn installation for you.
There are multiple options when it comes to a lawn installation Wakefield MA and our experienced professionals will work with you to find the right approach. Timing, weather conditions, budget, and the grade of your landscape are factors that we’ll help you consider when reviewing traditional seeding, laying sod, and hydro-seeding and determine the best approach for you and your property.
Our Wakefield MA lawn installs include:
- Lawn Evaluation and Planning
- Removal of Your Existing Lawn
- Grading Lawn
- Irrigation System Installation (if requested)
- Hardscape Installation (if requested)
- Sodding and Seeding
New Lawn Installation Wakefield MA Options
We offer several options for a new lawn installation including traditional seeding, laying sod, and hydro-seeding. Seeding your lawn is typically less expensive than laying sod, but a newly seeded lawn does require care for the roots to take.
- Hydroseeding is a spray of blended seeds that are chosen for the specific conditions of your yard. Hydroseeding is fast and cost-effective and produces a beautiful lawn more quickly than traditional seeding.
- Sod has the advantage of immediately looking good but it does require more skill to install than seeding. Sod may be a better option if your lawn has a steep slope that would make it more likely for new seed to be washed away during rain.
- Current season, weather conditions, and your lifestyle are also important considerations for determining whether you seed, hydroseed or sod.
- Irrigation Systems: If you are replacing your lawn or installing a new lawn it may be the perfect time to install an irrigation system. Installing an irrigation system is one of the best ways to ensure that your landscape stays healthy and beautiful. For more information about an automatic lawn sprinkler system, consult with Mike Lentine during the estimating process.
Contact Lentine Landscaping Today for a Lawn Installation Estimate
Lentine Landscaping has the tools and experience to install a durable lawn that will last for many years. We can also help keep your new lawn healthy and beautiful. As a top-rated landscaping company with over 20 years of experience, Lentine Landscaping provides unmatched quality and service through attention.
Call us today for a free estimate at 781-844-3263 or go to the request an estimate page of our website today.